Loose-Fill Blown Insulation is installed in open attics of both new and existing structures and/or in closed cavity applications with the BIBS system (Blow-in-Blanket System) in which ventilation is not required. Assured Insulating in Tyler, TX is a certified member of the High Performance Insulation Professionals which certifies the use of the Blown-in-Blanket System. Our Tyler Texas installers are trained to ensure the highest quality insulation install at your new construction.
LOOSE-FILL FIBERGLASS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Custom fit fills all gaps and voids, creating a thermal barrier against outside air and better temperature control
- Resists heat flow into and out of a structure.
- R-15 in 2 x 4 construction
- R-23 in 2 x 6 construction
- Can be used in a retrofit application where no insulation is currently installed. A drill and blow application is used in existing exterior walls.
- Is added to existing insulation in attics to improve attic R-value and reduce thermal bridging across ceiling joists.
- Sustainable, each bag contains the equivalent of over 30 recycled bottles, with a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled glass content.
Fiberglass Batt Features and Benefits
- Low-Cost Insulation Option
- Quick Fit Installation
- Works well in complete wrap-up, exterior walls, and ceiling applications.
- Available in R-values from R-11 to R-49
- Permanence, non-combustible, non-corrosive, will not rot, mildew or deteriorate.